Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summer Blog Schedule!!!

I'm starting a blog! For real this time! I'm so excited, and can't wait to share with you all the fun things I will be working on this summer to implement and use next year.

My goal is to blog everyday. It's summer, so I should be able to do this, right? We'll see.  Here is my summer blogging schedule:
     Monday Made It
     Whole Brain Teaching Tuesday
     Weekly Reading Wednesday
     Thrifty Thursday
     Fun Friday

I will be linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It. I will be working on making something (mostly for my classroom) and sharing how I made it, where I found the idea, etc. I'm probably most excited about these days!

On Whole Brain Teaching Tuesdays, I will be reflecting on some of the WBT routines I used last year, and sharing my thoughts and results. 

I have a TON of professional books that I would like to get through this summer, so maybe if I make myself responsible on a blog, I might actually do it! On the docket for the next eight weeks: The Daily 5 and The CAFE Book by the sisters (Gail Boushey and Joan Moser), Number Talks by Sherry Parrish, The 7 Habits of Happy Kids by Sean Covey, and Teaching with Intension by Debbie Miller. I am doing a book study with LOTS of other teachers, and headed up by Greg from The Kindergarten Smorgasboard.

Thrifty Thursday will also be a linky. I will be looking for amazing classroom deals to share with you!

Fun Friday may or may not be teaching related. Most likely it will show some sort of fun I've had during the week with my super adorable niece (Little Bug) and crazy little nephew (Monkey).

Have fun reading, and I will see you all tomorrow for my very first Monday Made It!

No comments:

Post a Comment