Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Made…A Mess

Well, I had great plans to make a portable word wall today, however, my printer had other plans and it was storming this afternoon.   :(  Maybe another MMI…

Anyway, while I was thinking about what else I could possibly make for Monday Made It, my good friend texted me about a play kitchen and whether my niece and nephew would like it…I said "of course they would." So she brought it over. What a great time to make a semi-playroom for the kids!

Woo-hoo!

So, my sister and I turned a junk room into a basic little playroom. No paint or anything fancy, just moved the kids' toys to a new room and set them up nicely. We did, however, make a large mess in the process! YIKES!

Here are some before pictures of the space:



So, we cleaned it up, threw away TONS of stuff, and it turned into this:



Off to the side, you see a couple of clothing racks. It's consignment time here in town! Its a huge mess right now, but it will soon be a beautifully organized, hung, tagged, bagged for consignment. The best part is that it will be out of the house! Woohoo! Here's a picture of the current mess:


So if you need any girls size 12-18 months or boys size 3, let me know ;)

There's my Monday Made It  a Mess! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment