Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Nashville Teacher Bash-Summer 2015

I decided to skip Whole Brain Teaching Tuesday this week to fill you in on my fabulous weekend. I will be back to WBT Tuesday next week.

So, this past weekend was super busy! It all started Friday when I got to watch the sweetest Monkey and Little Bug ever! My parents were starting to fill up their pool, so we got in a bit before the water was too high for Monkey to touch the bottom. It was hilarious! Now, anytime he sees the pool, he wants to go jump right in! At least he's not afraid of the water like last year. Little Bug, on the other hand, screamed the entire time. She wasn't a fan at all. Poor girl. She did look super cute in her little swimsuit though.



Monkey was so excited! There were a couple of frogs still in the pool, so his daddy got him in there and they were trying to catch the frogs. It was hysterical! Everytime Monkey touched a frog, he squealed. It was precious!

Then, on Saturday, I was fortunate enough to spend some time with some amazing teacher-bloggers at the Nashville Teacher Bash with one of my BFFs, Tiffany!


We got together, ate some delicious lunch from Jim and Nicks (paid for by GoNoodle!), and just hung out.


We also got some great swag and freebies from tons of fabulous bloggers! Thank you to all of the hosts! Greg from The Kindergarten Smorgasboard, Alexandria from Classroom Action with Ms. Jackson, Dana from Common to the Core, Latoya from Flying into First Grade, and Cindy from Exploring is Elementary.


My swag:


It was such a fun time, but next year I think I want to do all of the weekend activities. This year I just went to the little get-together, but after seeing everyone's pictures, I'm definitely going to have to hang out with these people more next time!

And one last photo to share with you. I found this yesterday while moving the hanging plants from their hooks to the ground yesterday before the storm. How beautiful! Monkey wants the spotted one to hatch, but he's not too sure about the others. Ha! What a goober!


No comments:

Post a Comment